A-Las™, is an alignment tool that incorporates transducers,
motors, motor drives, an arithmetic processing unit, graphical user interface
and targeting control to create a module that is capable of steering a reflection
from one optical surface to the center of a downstream optical surface utilizing
available radiation sources.
Additional A-Las™, alignment tool modules can
be added to provide a complete automated alignment solution for the most
demanding beam delivery configuration.
- - Eliminates personnel entry into laser beam path.
- - Totally eliminates labor cost of manual alignment.
- - Reduces reliance on external contracted services.
- - Decreases machine scheduled and unscheduled downtime.
- - Eliminates contamination in sealed laser beam path.
- - Exactly identify failed optical component.
- - Ability to network and control multiple installations from remote desktop.
- - Promotes an accident free environment.
- - Increases productivity and cash flow.
- - Eliminates scheduled delays and reduces expenses.
- - Increases machine productivity leading to higher job revenues.
- - Increases life of sensitive optical components, reducing maintenance costs and replacement component inventory.
- - Reduces trial and error troubleshooting, decreasing parts consumption and increasing machine uptime.
- - Provides the capability to have one person diagnose and correct multiple machines
- - Aiming Laser/Diode Required: Visible 400-800nm
- - Electrical Requirements: 100-230VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1Ph, 15A
- - Processing Laser Wavelength: 100-400 & 800-30,000nm
- - Laser Power Range: .001-20,000 Watts
- - Maximum Beam Path Length: 100 ft. (30 meters)
- - Displacement Resolution: 0.005 in. (0.13 meters)
- - Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- - 19" Backlit LCD Monitor
- - Operator Target Control
- - Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
- - Arithmetic Processing Unit
- - Fanless, Driveless, & Ruggedized Automation Controller
- - Motors & Drives (High Torque Subcompact Stepper Motor)
- - Image Transducer (High Resolution, Extremely Low Level Optical Pickup)
- - Interconnect Cables
- - Low Voltage Power Supplies
- - Onsite Installation
- - Onsite Personnel Training
- - Manuals (Hardcopy & Video)